The Voice of Krishna house


The Voice of Krishnaites 

“Leadership is not about a title or a designation. It’s about impact, influence and inspiration.”               -Robin S. Sharma 

With this quote I would like to begin my campaign by asking you, my capable Krishnaites for your precious votes to elect me, Vardaan Bangera as your Krishna house captain. This will lead us all towards a brighter path and hand in hand with you, my fellow Krishnaites WE will take our house to soaring heights of success and triumph. If elected as your captain I will be there for all of you as a Friend first before a leader and will be ever ready to listen to you.My aim once elected would be to tap the talent of my fellow Krishnaites and ensure they participate in events to showcase their talents and bring more pride to our house. 

I would like to conclude my campaign blog by saying, make a wise choice and vote for me Vardaan Bangera as your Krishna house captain. 


LET’S FLY HIGHER TOGETHER 

Comments